There are so many wonderful ways to use On Guard. It is constantly diffusing in my house through the winter months or any time I hear there is a nasty cold going around. I use it on our feet every morning and every night. We also use the On Guard toothpaste. I use a mixture of coconut oil and On Guard every morning as part of my oil pulling to repair some damaged teeth. If there is one oil that I recommend every one have it would be On Guard! Every one hates being sick and if you use it regularly it will keep the colds away! But don’t take my word for it. Read the article below for many more ideas on how to use it! Every thing I do is in bold!
52 Top uses for On Guard antimicrobial blend of essential oils.
1. Mix with a tblsp of water, gargle for 1 minute then swallow at the on-set of a sore throat.
2. Put 5 drops Oregano and 5 drops On Guard in a capsule and take 3 times daily at the on set of cold or flu symptoms.
3. Put on the soles children’s feet at night during cold & flu season to support immune system.
4. Put several drops in a bowl of hot – hot water and breathe in the vapors as it begins to volatilize when you have lung congestion.
5. Put 50 drops in a spray bottle with 30 oz of distilled water. Shake often and use to sanitize kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
6. Add to your dishwasher for micro clean dishes.
7. Add to your laundry cycle for micro clean clothes.
8. Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
9. Apply to bee and insect stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
10. Gargle and brush daily for healthy teeth and gum’s and to prevent and treat gum disease.
11. Apply to gum’s and teeth, or swish with 5 drops of On Guard & 1 tbsp of water for pain relief from toothaches and after dental work.
12. Diffuse in homes or business to kill air borne pathogens, inhibit mold and build immune systems.
13. Put a few drops on air filters when changing them to kill pathogens in the duct work.
14. Add to Emergen-C or Orange juice to help congestion and fight flu and cold.
15. Put a drop in your mouth and push or squeeze it around to relive smoking urges. (enhance with an extra drop or two of Clove.)
16. For warts, apply topically, rotating between Oregano & Frankincense.
17. Apply a drop on a pets sore or wound to enhance healing.
18. Have the diffuser going in your home when the kids come home to ward off germs.
19. Make an anti-biotic blend using On Guard (12 drops) Oregano (6 drops) Frankincense (2 drops) in a gel cap.
20. Add 15 drops to 1 cup of corn starch, mix and sprinkle on carpet. Rake, leave for 1 hour then Vacuum for micro clean carpet.
21. Mix a 2-3 drops of On Guard and 2 drops of Lemon essential oil with honey or agave in a teaspoon for a cold or cough relief medicine for kids.
22. Gargle with 1 tbps of water and 1 drop each of Lemon and On Guard hourly for laryngitis.
23. Put several drops on the HVAC vents of a hotel room or office to kill airborne pathogens and germs.
24. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
25. Apply neat to the toes and nails to combat fungus.
26. Combine 2 tbps of water with 5 drops of On Guard in a small glass and store your toothbrush overnight to sanitize.
27. Use a 50/50 mix of On Guard and purified water and spray onto oven interior. Leave for 15 minutes, then wipe away greasy spots.
28. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
29. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to disinfect the carpet.
30. Put a few drops in your vacuum bag to kill pathogens.
31. Put 15 drops in a 6oz spray bottle, shake and spray rooms, desks, or bed sheets to protect against pathogens.
32. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
33. Gargle with On Guard and 1 tbsp of water prior to speaking engagements or singing performances.
34. Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
35. Add 3 drops to your tooth brush and brush every day for a healthy mouth and to prevent cavities, gum disease.
36. Apply to teeth that have been damaged or broken to help them heal.
Make an Protective Blend® spray with 15 drops for every 6 oz of water, use the spray for:
37. Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
38. Wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
39. Use to clean childrens hands when traveling.
40. Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
41. Use on public telephones to remove germs.
42. Use on public computer keyboards and mice.
43. Use as an underarm deodorant.
44. Spray on hands before and after shaking hands with a lot of people.
45. Spray in public restrooms on airplanes to reduce airborne bacteria.
46. Carry for protection in countries with cholera, malaria or dysentery.
47. Use as an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted smells.
48. Take to the gym and spray all the equipment you use.
49. Take to the supermarket and use to disinfect shopping cart handles.
50. Use in the classroom for desks, tables and other items handled by children.
51. Spray in your mouth and throat at first onset of cold or bronchitis.
52. Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to disinfect and remove mold.